Saturday, February 12, 2005

Loneliness

This is my first blog......... i am not so good in writing so i will better startof with somethin else

This loneliness is killing me .....
It ruins my heart......
It shatters my soul.....
I want to cry..i want to scream....

Let this tears of mine wash away my sins....
Let this love of yours....
Purify my soul...

Lonely is this sun ....
Lonely am i
Lonely is the moon....
But not the stars......

Lonely is this sparrow....
Who lost its mate....
Lonely is this tree in the midst of this lake....
Lonely am i ...
Alone am i in this world...
Sooooo Crowded.....

2 comments:

hope and love said...

hi.. its me angel-doc... u can visit angel-doc.blogspot.com

loneliness is something im very sensitive to.. iv met a lot of people on the net.. and it seems to me most suffer from loneliness.. But iv not been able to read it much in the people i interact with in my routine life..
maybe that's cos we r so adapted to hiding our emotions in our daily interactions..
but when i talk to my patients.. esp middle aged and elderly women I can see it in them..its so sad.. v live amoung so many people but often the interactions and expressions r artificial..
loneliness is verymuch prevalent among youngsters too..The younger unmarried males i meet on the net..
there is one boy i know.. his parents and family has migrated to US.. he was the only person who was not able to get a visa..he is studying there.. the boy is so greedy for love.. it makes my heart break.. he goes into one affair after another..

clash said...

dude u got the jack!!! keep ur gunz ablaze!! thats.. great!!